Logo  
Private words
History

Philosophy
Press
Certificates
Memberships
Locations
               
                     

Our company history

1931

On 1. October the merchant Hans Tiefenbach founded a business enterprise with the objective of rust removal and painting of steel structures and industrial facilities

1933

Entry in the register of qualified craftsmen – absolutely vital for the enterprise – was enabled by the master painter Hermann Krieger joining the company, which from then on was called “Sandstrahl Hans Tiefenbach u. Co.”. Having the word “Sandstrahl” (sandblasting) as part of the company name gives a clear indication of the tasks the company intended to focus on in future.

1953

Hermann Krieger’s death meant that Hans Tiefenbach became the sole owner and continued to run the company in the same form.

1962

In this year, the company changed into a limited partnership. At the same time, “Sandstrahl Hans Tiefenbach GmbH” was formed and was set to operate exclusively on the market.

1969

Death of company founder Hans Tiefenbach. His son-in-law Dr.-Ing. Klaus Mesch took over the management of the company in the second generation.

2000

Foundation of “Tiefenbach GmbH Korrosionsschutz", which took over the corrosion protection work outsourced by Hans Tiefenbach GmbH ex works in stationary operations.
 

 Company´s founder Hans Tiefenbach